The Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (MJEAL) is University of Michigan Law School's newest legal journal. MJEAL is made possible by a generous grant from the Graham Sustainability Institute at the University of Michigan.
The journal publishes articles, student notes, comments, essays, and online blog posts on all aspects of environmental and administrative law.
- Teslas’s Long Road to Direct Sales
- Are Belizean Protected-Lands Safe From Oil?
- Should agencies be allowed to issue interpretive rules without public input?
- Defining “Water”: EPA and Corps of Engineers’ Proposed Rule to Clarify Jurisdiction is a Positive Step Towards Greater Environmental Protection
- Plastic Bag Bans: California Moving Toward a Statewide Solution